- Present and previous impaired waters listings in NM
- What is nonpoint source pollution?
- Guidelines and information about septic systems
- Gold King info links & others on main links page
- View data & maps from the Microbial Source Tracking study & others on the Colorado Data Sharing Network:
- Data: Log into the AWQMS public portal. Click 'Projects' under the 'Metadata' tab. Under 'Search Criteria,' select 'SJWG' for 'Organization ID'. Click 'Search'. Click the MST link under 'Project ID'. Scroll down to the row that says 'Activities' and click 'View' to view data from the MST study.
- Maps: Click the map. Enter your email address, etc. (this allows CDSN to track visitors for nonprofit funding). Once in mapper: under 'Locations', under 'Jump to the following area', select 'San Juan/Dolores Basin'. Check the box for SJWG for MST data. (For additional Animas/San Juan data, check: ANIMASWP, ARSG, CORIVWCH_WQX, MSI, and 21COL001.) Click 'Apply Criteria to Map' to show data. Zoom in until water droplet icons are visible. Click on them to view data in table form. The 'Filters' tab allows you to select multiple criteria and map exceedances. Criteria are listed with units as part of their title, so select all of the relevant criteria so you don’t miss any data due to units differences (For example, if lead is of interest, make sure you select Lead ug/L Total, Lead ppb Total, and Lead mg/kg Total, etc.). Again, click “Apply Criteria to Map” to view exceedances in red.