Do you want to spray invasive weeds on your property or ditch/acequia, but are getting sticker shock from the price of herbicides? Thanks to the Farm and Range Improvement Fund, land owners can receive cost-share assistance to treat invasive weeds.

The program can reimburse you for 100% of your herbicide costs, or 50% of the cost of hiring a commercial applicator. All applications must be turned into NMSU Extension Agent, Bonnie Hopkins at the Extension office at 213-A S. Oliver Dr. Aztec, NM 87410.

Download the application here.